31st July 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in abroad?

What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in abroad? Can someone please let me know the complete steps which I need to follow up for the same? It would be good if you can let me know the ways which I have to follow for the same.

Thank you!

16th October 2017, 06:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in abroad? Can someone please let me know the complete steps which I need to follow up for the same? It would be good if you can let me know the ways which I have to follow for the same.

Thank you!

Interested candidates have to clear some examinations for getting admission to the PhD programs in abroad. They have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS and GRE/GMAT for getting admission to the PhD in abroad universities. They have to apply to the universities with academic records, above mentioned examination scores, passport copy, work experience, academic references, financial statement, resume, statement of purpose, research interests, research proposal etc. for the admission to the PhD in abroad universities. Some universities, interview candidates over the phone or Skype before PhD admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?