14th July 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do MS in some European countries which offers free education?

I am in third year BE (Mech). I want to do MS in some European country which is said to be offering free education. what are the procedures? Can someone please let me know the complete details which I need to follow up for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in good universities or colleges further studies of engineering? What is the fee structure of it?
  2. Which country have scope for MS in Civil?
  3. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  4. Which degree is valid in Europe? Procedure of working in European countries?
  5. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  6. Procedure and restrictions to get a job in abroad like European Countries?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?
  8. Which entrance exam to write for admission in M.Arch at Newzealand, Switzerland or other European countries?
  9. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  11. How to do Ph.D from European Countries? I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design Mechanical
  12. What are the job opportunities as a NCHM graduate?
  13. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  14. M-pharm or pharm-D or MS abroad after B-pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Which countries offer free education in Abroad and after B.Pharm? Which one should I choose, M.Pharm or Pharma.D?
  16. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  17. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  18. How can mechanical engineers get a job in European Countries?
14th July 2015, 09:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do MS in some European countries which offers free education?

To do MS in European countries, you must have completed Graduation course from a recognised university and you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad universities. If the university you wish to apply asks for GRE score then, you need to appear in GRE examination. By reporting your examination score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in European Countries. If the university satisfies with your score reports, they will sent you an admission letter (i20) and you can join in the university for pursuing MS course.
14th July 2015, 10:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do MS in some European countries which offers free education?

Some European countries like Germany, Italy have very few universities, which are offering free education. To get admission in those universities, first you have to complete IELTS exam, because German universities offers admission by considering IELTS score of the applicants. After completing IELTS exam, you can apply for admission in universities by sending your application and IELTS exam score report. And the important thing is that, to get admission in free tuition fee universities, you should score minimum 7 bands in IELTS exam.
14th July 2015, 11:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Only universities of Germany offer free education. Free education means the tution fees is exempted. You need to pay the institutional fees like maintenance fees, exam fees, etc. Since you want to do MS, so it is better you appear in GRE and IELTS. Most of the universities consider only IELTS score, however, it is safe and better to have GRE score that too, subject GRE score, that will show the depth and hold in your field. After getting the entrance exam scores, you should apply online in the concerned universities as per the entrance exam scores. Make a good resume and a strong statement of purpose before application as you will need these to upload and these will be evaluated during the selection process at the time of admission. On getting shortlisted, confirm your admission, prove the financial stability and apply for Visa.
15th July 2015, 10:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You need to clear both these Examinations with very good marks.
You must then apply in the University of your choice from the Universities which offer free Education in Europe.
Once you do that you must clear a Personal Interview and you will be eligible for the course of MS with a Full Scholarship.
This is the procedure you must follow to get admission to the course of MS Abroad in Europe.
15th July 2015, 11:17 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You need to clear both these Examinations with very good marks.
You must then apply in the University of your choice from the Universities which offer free Education in Europe.
Once you do that you must clear a Personal Interview and you will be eligible for the course of MS with a Full Scholarship.
This is the procedure you must follow to get admission to the course of MS Abroad in Europe.
9th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I am a engineering graduate with low aggregate marks in my undergraduate program.I wanna do MS in a good college..is it possible to get MS with low marks.should I have to write any university entrance tests for good college with scholarship..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?