2nd February 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Where to study to become a Engineer? India or USA?

Where should i study in india or USA?
I want to be a engineer give me some info about it like which college or exam should i give?

2nd February 2015, 12:47 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Where to study to become a Engineer? India or USA?

ENGINEERING IN INDIA OR USA?

Ofcourse doing Engineering course in USA would provide you higher standards when compared doing in India but then you need to make sure that you prepare for tests like TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test).

You have to score more marks in these exams to make sure that you will get opportunity of doing UG degree in top Universities which would be the really differentiation than doing engineering course in India. So, if you are not able to score more in the exam and have opportunities just in some basic Universities then it's better not to spend a lot of money and go there for doing engineering course instead you can prepare for IIT JEE exam and get admission in some top universities in India like IIT, NIT etc. but for all these you need to start planning and preparation right from your 11th grade. So, if you are still studying in school then take the initial steps of knowing about the various exams which you need to give for doing UG in US and start your preparations for it accordingly!
3rd February 2015, 12:39 PM
studyinabroad
Junior Member+

Default Re: Where to study to become a Engineer? India or USA?

i think Study in USA more better option than to study in India..after completing engg from abroad student can get more opportunities to work with big organization..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?