31st December 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?

Respected Sir
Is harvard university taught b.tech course?
what entrance exam is there for admission?
I am in 11th now and my aim is to study btech but in foreign
Waiting for your reply

1st January 2015, 07:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?

Harvard university is not offering B.Tech course. But, it is offering Bachelors courses in 1.Humanities
2.Science
3.Social sciences
If you want to get admission in any courses, you have to clear any exam between IELTS and TOEFL. After completing any of these exams, you can apply for Harvard university by sending your Application form and Test score.

IELTS :-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands. You should get minimum 7 bands to get admission in Harvard university.

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections
Exam pattern(120 marks)
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language. You should get minimum 100 marks in TOEFL to get admission in Harvard university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?