20th June 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether less percentage affects to get Study Visa to do M.Arch in Tsinghua University?

Hi,
I would like to know that less percentage in overall academics affect to get study visa for studying M.Arch in Tsinghua University? I am interested to do M.Arch in this university but scored only 64% in B.Arch.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Tsinghua University offered Master's in Architecture in English medium?
  2. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  3. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  6. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  7. Accommodations offered in Tsinghua University to International students for MS(Automotive Engineering)?
  8. Admission criteria to study Master in Global Business Journalism in Tsinghua University for International students? Scholarship available for this course?
  9. Information about post study Visa in UK?
  10. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  11. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  12. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  13. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  14. What minimum percentage is required for student visa for USA?
  15. Will I have to apply for study visa if already have work visa of USA to study MS Computer Science from University of Florida?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Canadian study visa after completion of 12th with 63 percentage marks? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to get Canada Visa having 50 plus percentage in 12 class?
  18. Percentage and IELTS bank required for study Visa?
17th July 2016, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether less percentage affects to get Study Visa to do M.Arch in Tsinghua University?

No, percentage of marks in B.Arch will not matter, if you are looking for admission abroad. Only scores in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL will matter for you.
If you can score better in these entrance exams, then graduation marks won't have any say. It will be just eligibility criteria for admission.
19th July 2016, 12:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether less percentage affects to get Study Visa to do M.Arch in Tsinghua University?

Yes, less percentage in overall academics affects to some extent in study visa. However, it is not a big factor. The important factors for study visa are :-

- Performance in entrance exams.
- Recognition status of the concerned institute of your admission.
- Financial status to meet the expense
- Performance in visa interview especially communication skill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?