11th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Will I certificate be valid in Canada to do MBA after completion of BBA after commerce?

Hiii...

If i passed BBA after commerce. then can i do MBA in Canada .is my certificate will valuable in Canada ...? Can you please let me know the correct information on this? Awaiting for a positive reply soon from everyone over here. Please help as I need to know what can be done next? Thanks!

12th April 2015, 10:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I certificate be valid in Canada to do MBA after completion of BBA after commerce?

Yes, definitely you can pursue MBA course in Canada after completion of your BBA course from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course in Canada, you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Canada Universities. By completing your MBA course from a recognised university, your certificate will be definitely valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?