12th November 2011, 11:58 PM
Sp behere

Syllabus for NET entrance exam for Pharmacy students? Which are the subjects and what is the exam pattern for pharmacy in NET UGC exam?

Sir,plz tell me the syllabus for net exam for pharmacy students and what are the subjects and exam pattern for pharmacy in net ugc exam

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  5. When will be the UGC NET Exam being a candidate having completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  6. What syllabus should I prepare for CSIR UGC NET Exam for the year 2012 being a Pharmacy Graduate?
  7. Can I eligible for Ph.D Exam being a candidate of pursuing M-Pharmacy? Syllabus for NET Exam for Pharmacy?
  8. Syllabus of NET exam for Pharma Students?
  9. For which subject I should apply in UGC-NET being an M.Pharmacy student?
  10. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  11. What is the pattern for UGC NET exam? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  12. Can MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam?
  13. Am i eligible for CSIR UGC NET after completion of B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  14. Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?
  15. In which category of CSIR NET M.Pharmacy students should apply?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?
  17. Date of forms for UGC NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Among the subjects given by CSIR NET which subjects should be opted by B.Pharmacy students?
13th November 2011, 10:46 AM
mayamahra

Default Re: Syllabus for NET entrance exam for Pharmacy students? Which are the subjects and what is the exam pattern for pharmacy in NET UGC exam?

The syllabus for net exam can be downloaded from the UGC site i.e ugc.ac.in and for the patter you can take the referance previous year paper , which you can also find from the above mentioned site and all the details are there in this site , whatever you want to know about the ugc net exam
13th November 2011, 10:48 AM
mayamahra

Default Re: Syllabus for NET entrance exam for Pharmacy students? Which are the subjects and what is the exam pattern for pharmacy in NET UGC exam?

The syllabus for net exam can be downloaded from the UGC site i.e ugc.ac.in and for the patter you can take the reference previous year paper , which you can also find from the above mentioned site and all the details are there in this site , whatever you want to know about the ugc net exam
14th February 2012, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects and what is the exam pattern for pharmacy in NET UGC exam?
16th March 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for NET entrance exam for Post graduate students of pharmacy?
22nd April 2012, 02:44 AM
bull8161

For the UGC NET exam, first do go through the syllabus and prepare each section separately. you have some really good books to learn and practice.
try the following books:
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]UGC-NET Management Previous Years' Papers (Solved) (Paper I, II & III) by R.Gupta
[/FONT]UGC NET/JRF/SET MANAGEMENT by L.K.Koli & prem koli
you can even try the book by shivani.

once u hv the books, spend some 2-3hrs learning nd practicing everyday.
then, the exam will be a cake walk for you!
my best wishes
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
14th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can GPAT disqualify student apply for NET exam after complition of m.pharmacy?what are the eligibility criteria for m.pharmacy students?
16th September 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

according to new decision from CSIR, can engineering student and pharmacy student give NET exam haid on 23dec.2012
2nd February 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria, syllabus and time for net exam for pharmacy students in 2013
16th August 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for m.pharmacy studensts
24th April 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i am studying m.pharmacy subject pharmaceutical analysis please tell me net exam syllabus.......?
11th July 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for NET entrance exam for Pharmacy students? Which are the subjects for pharmacy in NET UGC exam? plz reply ASAP. email id:[email protected]
5th October 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done m-pharm in pharmaceutics. Which subject is suitable for in cbse ugc net either social medicine and community health or forensic science? Please inform me.
17th November 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I completed M pharmacy.which subject is i have to take in NET UGC ? please give reply and tell me study materials and book names ... i have to apply and prepare..
11th January 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed m pharmacy with pharmacology ,could you suggest me the subject to choose for ugc net exam which will help me to go with.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?