26th August 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for Ph.D Exam being a candidate of pursuing M-Pharmacy? Syllabus for NET Exam for Pharmacy?

i' m doing m.pharmacy can i eligible for phd exam and what is the syllabus of net exam for pharmacy

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  6. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  7. Previous year Pre-PhD Pharmacy question papers of JNTU?
  8. Are Pharmacy Graduates eligible to apply for NET exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible for me to prepare for CSIR NET Exam being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceuitcs?
  10. Can I study PhD in Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Organic Chemistry being a M.Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?
  12. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
  13. How to do B.Pharm after doing BSc chemistry and D pharm
  14. Am I eligible to apply for NIPER PhD entrance exam if completed correspondence M.Pharmacy?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  16. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  18. Syllabus for NET entrance exam for Pharmacy students? Which are the subjects and what is the exam pattern for pharmacy in NET UGC exam?
27th August 2011, 02:25 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I eligible for Ph.D Exam being a candidate of pursuing M-Pharmacy? Syllabus for NET Exam for Pharmacy?

Dear Friend

UGC-NET doesn't conduct exam for Pharm. masters.
You can apply for CSIR-NET exam in life sciences domain.
CSIR conducts UGC-NET examination for science subjects.

The best option for doing Ph.D. in pharm. is NIPER.
There are seven National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research in India.
(Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad, Mohali, Rai Barelli, SAS Nagar)
The departments of Pharmaceuticals are in Ahmedabad, Guwahati and S.A.S. Nagar.

To be eligible for the entrance test you should have t least 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA
(10point scale) in masters.

The notification for admission generally comes in April on its website.
http://www.niper.ac.in/
27th August 2011, 10:11 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Can I eligible for Ph.D Exam being a candidate of pursuing M-Pharmacy? Syllabus for NET Exam for Pharmacy?

Dear,
Yes, you are eligible for NET exam after your post graduation.

Eligibility For NET
•-> Post graduation degree from any recognized university.
•-> Min.60% marks in Post graduation or 6.75 CGPA on a scale of 10.

Date of Exam : In mid June
Notification for admission : In first week of April

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
13th September 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing m-pharma(ceutics) from the university which is under notification of UGC not approved by UGC, Yet can i eligible for the net exam?
7th August 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for phd net exam. i am student of pharmaceutics.i want to do phd through net in pharmaceutical branch.and syllabus also
4th December 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Is pharmacy is added in NET 2013???WHAT IS D SYLLABUS FOR THIS??
23rd April 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.pharmacy. am I eligible net exam. If yes then what would be domain and what are the syllabus for that.
3rd November 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing m.pharm (pharmaceutics) am i eligible for NET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?