29th October 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?

respected sir.
I hv completed my BBA with 49.9%. I want to known is there any option to get admission in a good PGDM/MBA colleges in UP.
I had given MAT exam in which I have scored 71.6 percentile .
according to my MAT score what are the options available to me. .
plz reply me as soon as possible.
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Best PGDM college in India for a candidate who have secured 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  2. Best B-Schools for me based on my CAT and MAT scores?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 93 percentile in Sept MAT?
  4. In which B Schools can I get with 93.61 percentile in MAT?
  5. Which Colleges I can get admission having secured 639 marks and 81 percentile in MAT Exam?
  6. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  7. Which is a better college for me in Kolkata after scoring 499.5 composite score in MAT in Feb?
  8. Top MBA colleges in India under MAT? I have secured 98.97 percentile in MAT
  9. How can I apply for PGDM in any good B-School having secured 91.95 percentile in MAT? Last date of admission? -- [New]
  10. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  11. In which colleges can I get after scoring 99.7 percentile in MAT?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  13. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
  14. Can I get admission in MBA in JBIMS on 89.62 percentile in MAT?
  15. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which all colleges accept MAT score of less than 90 percentile?
  17. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  18. Colleges where I can get admission for MBA program after scoring 77.34 percentage in MAT?
14th November 2014, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?

You can get admission in a MBA/PGDM course with this course but you may not get a top business school because most of the business schools are taken away by candidates who have a very good percentile which is above 95 percentile.

Hence, if you are willing to do your MBA from a not so reputed college, then surely you can get admission. When it comes to MBA, you have to be very careful while choosing the college because if you are doing a regular course without any job, then you may face difficulty in getting a decent job, if the college is not up to the standard.

Therefore, choice is yours and you should choose a good college, otherwise, there is no point in doing MBA from a not o good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?