29th October 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PGDM in any good B-School having secured 91.95 percentile in MAT? Last date of admission?

Sir,
i got 91.95 percentile in mat.
I want to know how to choose a good B-school for pgdm and
when is the last date for admissions also how to apply for colleges.
Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  2. Best PGDM college in India for a candidate who have secured 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  3. Best B-Schools for me based on my CAT and MAT scores?
  4. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
  5. In which B Schools can I get with 93.61 percentile in MAT?
  6. Which MBA college can I get after scoring a low percentile in May MAT exam?
  7. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  8. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
  9. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 93 percentile in Sept MAT?
  11. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  12. Which Colleges I can get admission having secured 639 marks and 81 percentile in MAT Exam?
  13. How to apply for internships in companies while doing PGDM from a B.School?
  14. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  15. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Top MBA colleges in India under MAT? I have secured 98.97 percentile in MAT
  17. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  18. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? I have also got 85 percentile in MAT. What is the fee structure?
14th November 2014, 11:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PGDM in any good B-School having secured 91.95 percentile in MAT? Last date of admission?

You can get admission in a decent college with this score. There are many good colleges in Indian which accept MAT score.

You can apply for admission in colleges of your choice with this score. There will be group discussion and personal interview which you have to attend.

The performance in the GD and PI will be very crucial for admission and you need to perform very well in it. The score in MAT is very important and you also must have a very good score in it.

For more information visit http://www.aima.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?