1st November 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in ISBM-Hyderabad for studying Advance Diploma in Project Management course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

7th November 2018, 04:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad?

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad are given below.

There is no entrance examination or interview for admission to study Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad. You have*to fill the online application form and submit it. You can also download the application form from official website link i.e. https://www.isbm.org.in/admission-procedure.php
After completing application form, post it to any ISBM centre given below.

ISBM,
A/222, Shanti Shopping Centre, Opp. Railway Station,
Mira road (E), Thane - 401107, Maharashtra, INDIA

ISBM,
2nd Floor, Sukhmani Building, Opp Nadco Shopping Centre, S V Road,
Andheri West, Mumbai - 400058, Maharashtra, INDIA

You have to be paid full fee at the time of admission.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.isbm.org.in/admission-procedure.php
8th November 2018, 03:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in ISBM-Hyderabad for studying Advance Diploma in Project Management course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study an Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad. They can also download the form, fill and send it to the ISBM center for the admission to study an Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to study an Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad. The ISBM website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?