1st November 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Delhi Polytechnic CET for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

7th November 2018, 10:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019?

Eligibility to appear for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019:

The candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent exam with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks in Science, English and mathematics subjects.

Aspirant should have minimum passing marks in Science, English and mathematics subjects individually.
7th November 2018, 10:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria:

The applicants need to pass secondary standard or equivalent exam with English, Maths and Science to apply for Delhi Polytechnic 2019.

It is must that the applicants have scored minimum 35% marks in the secondary or equivalent examination.

The applicants passed with Grace marks will not be considered to apply for the examination.

The age of an applicant should be 21 years to apply for Delhi Polytechnic 2019.

The applicants whose result is awaited for qualifying examination also eligible to apply.
8th November 2018, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Delhi Polytechnic CET for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

Those candidates who have passed Class X or equivalent examination with English, Mathematics and Science subjects with minimum 35% marks are eligible to apply for the Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019. Those candidates whose result are awaited for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019. Candidates’ upper age limit is 21 years for general category boys and 23 years for girls, 24 years for OBC boys and 26 years for OBC girls and 26 years for SC/ST boys and 28 years for SC/ST girls.
8th November 2018, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have minimum class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education, if you are looking for admission in diploma engineering courses.

Just make sure you have got it from a recognized board with decent marks. Maths and science should be there is class 10th mark sheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?