1st November 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Advance Diploma in Project Management from ISBM-Hyderabad. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

7th November 2018, 04:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad?

Advance Diploma in Project Management offered in ISBM-Hyderabad is one year duration of regular course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course. Course structure is given below.

Project management

Project budgeting

Project human resource management

Project finance management

Project marketing

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.isbm.org.in/advanced-dip...management.php
8th November 2018, 03:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Advance Diploma in Project Management from ISBM-Hyderabad. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

The course structure of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad is given below:

Project Management
Project Human Resource Management
Project Budgeting
Project Marketing
Project Finance Management

Duration of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad is one year (regular) and fast track – 3 months. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?