24th November 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study AME(Avionics) in Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited for studying AME(Avionics). Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

1st December 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study AME(Avionics) in Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited for studying AME(Avionics). Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent a three year AICTE approved diploma in engineer or any other higher qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics are eligible to study the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) course at Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited. They have to contact the academy for the admission to study the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) course. They should also clear the Medical Fitness Test for the admission to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) course. Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?