24th November 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study AME(Avionics) in Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited?

Hi friends, I want to join Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited for AME(Avionics)course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

1st December 2018, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study AME(Avionics) in Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited for AME(Avionics)course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) course at Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited is given below:

>> Students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or Students who have passed a three year AICTE approved diploma engineer or any other higher qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics

>> Age of the students should be between 16 years to 24 years

>> They have to clear the Medical Fitness Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?