6th December 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

9th December 2018, 08:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management?

Basic educational qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is pass in 10th examination in Science and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board. Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is 3 years duration of course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Remove *
11th December 2018, 08:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management?

Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Eligibility:

A pass in class 10th or its equivalent examination with 45% in each of the subjects with science and mathematics. The student must have studied English as one of the subjects in class tenth.
The candidate has to appear in Polytechnic Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?