3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management? Course duration of this Diploma course?

Dear Sir,
Can I know the course duration of Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? How many seats are available for this Diploma course in this institute? Please tell me asap!

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  2. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  4. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  5. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?
  6. List of colleges offering aeronautical diploma -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test?
  8. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  9. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  10. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  11. Eligibility to get Diploma(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. How to prepare for ISRO? I am a class 12th pass out student preparing for JEE
  13. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  14. Which Course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) if I want to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?
  15. List of best aeronautical engineering diploma colleges?
  16. Which are the government colleges for Aeronautics in India?
  17. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  18. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
5th July 2016, 12:29 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: How many seats are available for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management? Course duration of this Diploma course?

The duration of Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management is 3 years.

For number of seats you can directly contact at the institute or you can go through the official website of IIASTM.
6th July 2016, 06:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management? Course duration of this Diploma course?

The duration of the course Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management is 3 years.
For the exact details about the number of seats, you must contact to the Institute itself.
Below I have uploaded the link of the official website of IIASTM, have a look over it.
http://civilaviationindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?