30th January 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Information Technology holder can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma in Civil?

Sir I have completed diploma in information technology and I want to do readmission in Diploma in Civil, so tell me that can I takeadmission in 2nd year sir plz tell me on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  2. Can I get admission in B.Tech from different branch if I am a Diploma in Leather Technology holder?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year Mechanical Diploma being Civil Engineering Diploma holder?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in BA 2nd year after completing Diploma in Information Technology? What is the procedure for admission? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma in information technology
  6. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  7. Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?
  8. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in UK for B.Tech after passing diploma in Civil Technology
  10. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  11. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year?
  12. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  13. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  14. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  15. How to take admission in IIT college in degree? I am a civil diploma holder
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  17. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence?
  18. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
28th May 2017, 11:43 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Diploma in Information Technology holder can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma in Civil?

So you want to know about the diploma readmission criteria.

For this,you must have to know that one person can take readmission in diploma in other field but the person have to start from 1st year.But you can't take readmission in 2nd year directly.
You can also go for btech degree in any trade after diploma in IT through LEET and can get the admission in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?