20th September 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Management Information Technology admission in Institute for Technology and Management?

I want to do Diploma in Management Information Technology from Institute for Technology and Management. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

31st May 2021, 03:30 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Management Information Technology admission in Institute for Technology and Management?

Yes, There is entrance exam for Diploma in Management Information Technology admission in Institute for Technology and Management.

You can admission through CAT or equivalent exam score.

You can also get admission on the basis of graduation score.

You can visit official website given below.
https://www.itm.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?