17th August 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur?

I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course at this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

23rd August 2019, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur?

You need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of the state to get admission in diploma in automobile engineering course. Just make sure you apply for the entrance exam when there is a notification. The minimum qualification required is class 10th.
Admission at your choice of college will be possible when you have an excellent rank in the entrance exam. Seats are allotted based on the rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?