12th November 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend 2nd slot of Interview organized by CTS if didn't attend 1st one?

sir,
i get hallticket for offcambus in cts,
but I not attend that interview.
i m looking to attend next slot on cts.
can hr allow me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  2. How can I attend the interview of ICICI Bank exam?
  3. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  4. Whether C and C+ related questions are included in interview session of CTS for B.E.(ECE) student?
  5. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  6. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  7. Date of announcement of results of interview of Muthoot Finance?
  8. When I will get my joining letter if selected in CTS?
  9. Can I attend the Assistant Manager's interview without having the application print out? How can I take the print out again?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  11. Which exams are to be written to get jobs in BEL, Railway?
  12. How to attend personal interview directly without written test by having 75%? When is the recruitment process held?
  13. b.arch rank and marks required to get selected in b.arch -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to attend campus interview?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard?
  16. How to attend SSC Interview after passing graduation with Maths Honors
  17. How should I attend BFA entrance?
  18. Posts available in TNPSC group 1 and 2 exams?
13th November 2014, 08:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend 2nd slot of Interview organized by CTS if didn't attend 1st one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i get hallticket for offcambus in cts,
but I not attend that interview.
i m looking to attend next slot on cts.
can hr allow me or not?
If you have in written test then you are not eligible for off campus of Cognizant upto six months. After six months you can apply for Cognizant.

Cognizant is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Cognizant is,

Cognizant= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Cognizant recruitment.

Process of Cognizant recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section

www.cognizant.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?