9th February 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Rank required in JEXPO to get admission in top colleges with Mechanical stream?

Sir, I have applied for JEXPO entrance exam and want to know list of top colleges with rank in which I can get admission with Mechanical stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in Government colleges for females?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  5. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission? Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th student?
  7. List of colleges offering Mechanical, Civil or Electrical with 64000 rank in JEXPO?
  8. List of colleges which offers admission for a candidate who has secured 77171 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 13720 JEXPO rank?
  10. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  11. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Rankwise seat allotment in different streams of Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal through JEXPO counselling? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges providing admission through JEXPO rank?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 3230 in JEXPO
  15. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  16. For which stream I will get admission if secured 900 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  17. How can I get admission in government college? I have scored 13720 in JEXPO
  18. Can I study Mechanical or Civil or Electrical in Diploma if secured 2126 rank in JEXPO?
13th February 2018, 09:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rank required in JEXPO to get admission in top colleges with Mechanical stream?

No, one can exactly provide you the list of colleges in which you can get admission through JEXPO, because the admission depends upon the cut off marks of the colleges which keeps on changing every year. The cut off marks depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper

Therefore, if you achieve the cut off marks of the college then you can get admission.
17th June 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rank required in JEXPO to get admission in top colleges with Mechanical stream?

Sir, my general rank is 1158. Am I got a chance to top 10 gov. polytechnic college in mechanical stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?