18th December 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

26th December 2018, 01:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws. They have to apply with fees and documents on or before 30th December, 2018 for the admission to study Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws. Classes will start from 1st January, 2019 to 30th June, 2019 for the Diploma in Cyber Law. Candidates have to appear for the online examination on 14th July, 2019. Asian School of Cyber Laws website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?