18th December 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws?

Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

26th December 2018, 12:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

Fee for the Diploma in Cyber Law course in Asian School of Cyber Laws is Rs 5,500. Candidates who have passed HSC (10+2) or its equivalent examinations are eligible to study the Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws. Duration of the course is 6 months distance mode with 2 online contact classes 2 hours each in Asian School of Cyber Laws. Asian School of Cyber Laws website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?