18th December 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws?

I want to do Diploma in Cyber Law from Asian School of Cyber Laws. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

26th December 2018, 01:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Cyber Law from Asian School of Cyber Laws. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Indian citizens who have passed HSC (10+2) or its equivalent examinations are eligible to study the Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws. Duration of the Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws is 6 months distance mode with 2 online contact classes 2 hours each. Candidates can apply on or before 30th December, 2018 for the admission to study Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th December 2018, 02:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their 10th from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate in 10th.
There is no any age limit.

You can get admission after clearing entrance examination as well as through direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?