29th June 2020, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course from Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida. Can I know about the fee for this Diploma course? I would also like to know about the course syllabus also. Kindly let me know about this.

30th June 2020, 09:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida?

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida are as follows:-
Total fees- Rs. 52,500
Duration- 1 year

Semester 1-
Reporting
Editing
Communication Concepts, History, Law and Ethics

Semester 2-
Public relations, Advertising and Media Management
Radio and TV Journalism
Emerging Social Media
2nd July 2020, 06:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida?

Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication at Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida is a 12 month duration course and the fee expense of this course is Rs.52500 in total. This course gives an introduction to the different dimensions of the media field ranging from writing, radio and television, public relations and advertising. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Reporting
Editing
Communication Concepts, History, Law and Ethics

Semester II

Public Relations, Advertising and Media Management
Radio and TV Journalism
Emerging Social Media
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?