11th December 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I continue my study from 3rd semester after completing 3 year diploma in automobile?

I have completed my 3 year diploma in automobile I want to continue my study from 3rd semester. So how can I do? Would you please help me in this regard?

11th December 2015, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I continue my study from 3rd semester after completing 3 year diploma in automobile?

After completion of your higher studies, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech, etc.,. To get admission in 3rd semester of B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in 3rd semester of three years Diploma course.
12th December 2015, 02:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I continue my study from 3rd semester after completing 3 year diploma in automobile?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely continue studies from 3rd semester of B.Tech course in Automobile engineering. You need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) to get direct admission in the second year of B.Tech/B.E course. LEET is conducted by each state through which you can get admission in any of the engineering institutes in the state. Even many private universities also conduct their own LEET through which you can get direct admission in the third semester of the B.Tech/B.E course.
31st December 2015, 11:45 PM
monikasiri

As you are a diploma student,you can join in Third semester(Second year) of Engineering.To join in 2-1,you have to write an entrance exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education.You should score more than the cut off marks.Based on the marks you score in the exam,ranks are allotted and counselling is conducted.You can choose the list of colleges you want to study in the counselling and seat will be allotted based on your rank.The exam consists of basic Mathematics,Chemistry,Physics and questions from your core subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?