24th March 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study in VMS Polytechnic. I actually want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this Polytechnic college.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for Electrical Diploma course in VMS Polytechnic?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic?
  3. Companies hiring Diploma Electrical Engineers of VMS Polytechnic Colleges through On-Campus Interview?
  4. Fee expenses and course structure of Electrical Diploma course in VMS Polytechnic?
  5. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?
  7. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  8. Can I get admission in IIT, KGP after diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  11. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  13. Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?
  14. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  15. Can I study Mechanical or Civil or Electrical in Diploma if secured 2126 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in APC Roy Polytechnic if secured 1638 rank in JEXPO?
  17. Admission procedure to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  18. Which special diploma course should I choose to get job in any sector being a Polytechnic diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
1st May 2018, 11:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?

In order to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from VMS Polytechnic College, you should have completed your 10th standard in science stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. The duration of the course is 3 years and the college conduct a written examination to select the candidates for admission. You can visit the official website of the college, select the subject and fill up the application form. Then you have to attach all the relevant documents with your photographs and submit it according to the directions provided in the application form. For more details you can directly contact the college at:

Add: Batala, Bhandari Gate, Batala, Punjab 143505
Phone: 0187 124 5052
web: http://www.vmsinstitutes.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?