6th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna?

I want to get admission in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this college. Please tell me immediately.

10th October 2019, 09:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna?

You would need to appear in Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) examination to get admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna. Once you obtain a valid score card, you can fill the application form through http://exaltedu.com/fill-online.php?form11=4.

The admission to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna would be on the basis of your scores and availability of vacant seats in Exalt College of Polytechnic Patna.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?