27th October 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering for 10th student?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please give me information for admission in Electronics Diploma Engineering, after my 10th I want to do this Diploma course. Kindly tell me the admission procedure. Thanks in advance.

2nd November 2018, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering for 10th student?

You need to appear for state level polytechnic entrance exam, if you are interested in getting admission in diploma in electronics engineering after class 10th.

Admission will be on merit through entrance exam and seats are allotted based on your rank in the entrance exam.
3rd November 2018, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please give me information for admission in Electronics Diploma Engineering, after my 10th I want to do this Diploma course. Kindly tell me the admission procedure. Thanks in advance.

Those candidates who have passed 10th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to study a Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. They have to apply for the admission to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. Eligible candidates have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering. Duration of the Diploma in Electronics Engineering course is three years. In Tamilnadu, candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Electronics Engineering course based on the marks obtained in the SSLC or 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?