13th January 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student?

Hello,
Can you please give me information for admission in Petroleum Diploma Engineering, after my 10th I want to do this Diploma course. Kindly tell me the admission procedure. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)?
  6. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  7. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How to get admission in Petroleum engineering in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission in it after 10th?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student?
  11. When should I study Engineering Diploma course being a 10th student?
  12. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  18. How to study B.Sc(Petroleum Engineering) having 2 years of Oil experience on Diploma basis?
13th January 2016, 10:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student?

Admission procedure in petroleum diploma course :

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the polytechnic colleges take admission.
- Usually colleges take admission through diploma entry test. This is conducted in each state through which you can get admission in the polytechnic colleges of the state. Admission is done on the basis of rank in the entrance exam.
- Apart from this, many private universities and private colleges conduct their own lateral entry test to take admission of students for diploma course.
14th January 2016, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student?

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your state to get admission in diploma in petroleum engineering on the basis of class 10th qualification. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam.

You will be allotted college based on your rank in the polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted mostly on the state level.
14th January 2016, 09:52 PM
ruthless
Member+

After passing 10th you can definitely eligible to apply for diploma in petroleum engineering but for you after 12th petroleum engineering is more useful.
For petroleum engineering, you should have passed 10th with at least 60% marks in physics, chemistry and in mathematics. You should have to finding for a good petroleum engineering college.

List of good petroleum engineering college:
Pandit Deendyal petroleum university.
University of sugar.
Karnataka engineering college.
14th January 2016, 11:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please give me information for admission in Petroleum Diploma Engineering, after my 10th I want to do this Diploma course. Kindly tell me the admission procedure. Thanks in advance.
The eligibility to study the Diploma in Petroleum Engineering is a pass in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in Nandha Polytechnic, Erode. The aspirant has to apply to the college with application form. The phone numbers and mail ids are available in the website. The website link is given for your reference
http://nandhapolytechnic.org/dpce-about-the-course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?