1st March 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get direct admission in IIT to study B.Tech for Electronics Engineering Diploma student?

I want to study B.Tech in IIT. I am studying Diploma in Electronics Engineering in 3rd year. I would like to know I get direct admission or not? How can I get admission directly?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study BTech in IIT for Diploma Civil student?
  2. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  5. Possibility to study BTech(CSE) for Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma student?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  8. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for ECE Diploma student?
  9. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in IIT?
  11. Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?
  12. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  13. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  14. Procedure to take admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)? Total cost to complete course?
  15. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E./B.Tech in IIT being a Medical Electronics Diploma student? Possibility to change stream into Computer Science Engineering?
  16. Possibility to get direct BTech admission in Karnataka for a candidate with 82% in Computer Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get direct admission in Engineering Diploma course for an ITI holder through CC System?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT for Diploma Electronics student?
8th March 2018, 10:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get direct admission in IIT to study B.Tech for Electronics Engineering Diploma student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission to B.Tech course in IIT after completion of your Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. Even though, you are a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course in IIT. In IITs, no lateral entry admissions are offered in B.Tecg course. You have to appear and qualify the JEE Main and Advance examination, participate in the counselling process, so, that you will be offered admission in IIT for pursuing B.Tech course.
9th March 2018, 08:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get direct admission in IIT to study B.Tech for Electronics Engineering Diploma student?

You can not get direct admission in Indian Institute of Technology.

Diploma candidates are eligible for Joint Entrance Examination. JEE examination is conducted by CBSE. It has two stages JEE Main and Advanced.

Candidates who clear both exam and secure a good rank can get admission in IITs of India. They are the best place for Bachelor of Technology course.
9th March 2018, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no direct admission available at IITs. You need to appear for JEE Main and Advanced. There is no other way to get admission. Also, you will get admission only in 1st year and there is no lateral entry.

Just make sure that you are well prepared for the entrance exam, so that you have merit to get admission at IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?