27th May 2019, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in IES-Hyderabad?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in IES-Hyderabad for studying Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

29th May 2019, 12:42 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in IES-Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in IES-Hyderabad for studying Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Interested and eligible candidates can collect the application from the Institute of Engineering Studies (IES) and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course. They have to apply with the necessary documents like Enrollment fee / Admission fee, Copies of certificates, Experience certificate, 10 latest passport size photographs and Course fee for the semester or year. Candidates can study the Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course while working.
29th May 2019, 09:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in IES-Hyderabad?

The admission to the Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in IES-Hyderabad is through admission test conducted by the Institute of Engineering Studies, Hyderabad.

You can download the application form through the http://www.ieshyderabad.com.

You would need to click on " Downloads/Application form" on the website.

The application form along with Admission Fee, Attested Xerox copies of Educational Qualifications, Ten latest passport size photographs and Lump-sum Course Fee for Semester.

Address:-

INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING STUDIES
OPP. AIRPORT, PRAKASHNAGAR WATER TANK LANE,
BEGUMPET, SECUNDERABAD - 500 003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?