27th May 2019, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Does IES-Hyderabad offers Campus Placement to Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering students?

I want to do Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in IES-Hyderabad. I just want to know that this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

29th May 2019, 12:49 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Does IES-Hyderabad offers Campus Placement to Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in IES-Hyderabad. I just want to know that this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

Institute of Engineering Studies (IES) offers Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course mainly for the working professionals. Students can study the Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course in the IES while doing a job also. Therefore, they do not provide campus placement to Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering students. Students can contact the Institute of Engineering Studies (IES) for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?