23rd March 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

25th March 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

Interested and eligible candidates can collect the application form and prospectus from the Counselors or online from the website or in the institute on the working days for the admission to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in the IFDA-Chandigarh. Filled in application should be submitted and candidates have to appear for the personal interview conducted by the institute for the admission to study Diploma in Fashion Photography. If selected, candidates will be provided with the Admission Letter to study the Diploma in Fashion Photography in the IFDA. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
25th March 2019, 10:41 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it's great that you're interested to study a Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh. Here I am providing the procedure to apply for Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh.

Step 1: You can get the Application Form and Prospectus from the Counsellors or online from the website or in the institute by paying the requisite fee.

Step 2: You must fill all necessary details in application form and should be submitted along with the mandatory documents in the Admin office.

Step 3: You must appear in a personal interview conducted by the institute.

Step 4 : Selected candidates can get admission Letter from Admissions Department.

Step 5 : Those who interested take admission required to deposit registration fee online or in the campus.

Step 6: You should submit your original certificates or documents and 2 passport photographs at the time of admission.

Contact Information:
IDFA Morph academy
Address: SCO. 64-65, 1st floor, Sector 34A, Chandigarh, 160022
Phone: 092166 09009
26th March 2019, 09:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Interested and eligible candidates can collect the application form and prospectus from councillors or online from the website or from institute. Then candidates need to submit the duly filled in application form along with the necessary documents in Admin office of IFD. Then candidates are called for short personal interview conducted by the counsellor based on the course. Selected candidates are provided admission letter from Admissions Department confirming their admission to the selected program. Selected candidates are required to deposit registration fee online or in the campus and submit their passed original certificates or documents and 2 passport photographs.

For more info:
http://www.ifdacademy.com/fashion-de...-chandigarh-2/

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?