23rd March 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Fashion Photography which is available in IFDA-Chandigarh. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also of this course. Waiting for your response.

25th March 2019, 03:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Fashion Photography which is available in IFDA-Chandigarh. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also of this course. Waiting for your response.

The course structure of Diploma in Fashion Photography in the IFDA-Chandigarh is given below:

Introduction to Photography
Camera and Types of Camera
What is Fashion
Aperture – Shutter and Speed Relations
Different Light Sources and Comparative Study
Over and Under Exposures
The Color Spectrum
Processing of Black and White Films
Introduction to Studio Lights and Effects
Understanding the Human Body
Details
Different Lightings in the Studio and Effects of Lighting with Specific Purpose
Strategies
Studio Photography
Opportunities
Display of the Work

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Students have to contact the institute for exact fee details.
26th March 2019, 08:54 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here I am attaching the Course structure Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh. Please go through it. Please contact the institution directly to get an accurate fee structure of Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh.

Contact Information:
IFD Academy in Chandigarh
S.C.O - 64-65, 1st floor Sec-34A Chandigarh.
0172-478-8242, +91-9216609009
E-mail Address - [email protected]
26th March 2019, 09:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh is 3 months duration of course. Candidates who have passed 10th class or 12th class in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh. Curriculum of course is comprised of following content:

INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY

WHAT IS FASHION

CAMERA & TYPES OF CAMERAS

DIFFERENT LIGHT SOURCES AND COMPARATIVE STUDY

APERTURE – SHUTTER SPEED RELATIONS

OVER AND UNDER EXPOSURES

PROCESSING OF BLACK & WHITE FILMS

THE COLOUR SPECTRUM

UNDERSTANDING THE HUMAN BODY

INTRODUCTION TO STUDIO LIGHTS AND EFFECTS

MAKE – UP

DIFFERENT LIGHTNINGS IN THE STUDIO AND EFFECTS OF LIGHTING WITH SPECIFIC PURPOSE

STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY

In order to get details regarding fee structure for that course, you should contact the institute:

Institute Address:
SCO. 64-65, 1st floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh 160022
5 stars – “IFDA -International Fashion Design Academy in Chandigarh”
Contact No. +91-9216609009
Landline Number - 0172-478-8242

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?