23rd March 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Fashion Photography admission in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Fashion Photography from IFDA-Chandigarh. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

25th March 2019, 04:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Fashion Photography admission in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Fashion Photography from IFDA-Chandigarh. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

There is no entrance examination available to study Diploma in Fashion Photography course in the IFDA-Chandigarh. Eligible candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Fashion Photography course through personal interview conducted by the IFDA-Chandigarh. Those candidates who have passed 10th, 12th examination from a recognized Board in any discipline with an interest in fashion photography are eligible to study the Diploma in Fashion Photography course in the IFDA-Chandigarh. The IFDA-Chandigarh website link is given Click Here
25th March 2019, 11:16 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Fashion Photography admission in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IFDA does not conduct entrance exam for Diploma in Fashion Photography. However, you need to appear in personal interview conducted by the IFDA-Chandigarh. Admission will be based on your 10th standard or personal interview performance.

Contact Information:
IFD Academy in Chandigarh
S.C.O - 64-65, 1st floor Sec-34A Chandigarh.
0172-478-8242, +91-9216609009
E-mail address -[email protected]
Official website - http://www.ifdacademy.com/fashion-de...-chandigarh-2/
26th March 2019, 09:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance exam required for Diploma in Fashion Photography admission in IFDA-Chandigarh. After submitting of applications, candidates will need to appear for short personal interview conducted by the counsellor based on the course. Diploma in Fashion Photography is 3 months duration of course. Class 10th and 12th pass out candidates can apply for admission in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh.

For details:
http://www.ifdacademy.com/diploma-in...n-chandigarh/#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?