23rd March 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Fashion Photography course in IFDA-Chandigarh? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

25th March 2019, 03:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Fashion Photography course in IFDA-Chandigarh? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Fashion Photography is a pass in 10th, 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board at IFDA-Chandigarh. Duration of the Diploma in Fashion Photography is 3 months (Monday to Saturday) at IFDA-Chandigarh. Diploma in Fashion Photography covers profiling, product and event to fashion photography at IFDA-Chandigarh. Students can get the opportunities to attend workshops in association with art directors, stylists, models, designers and light coordinators. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
25th March 2019, 03:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh are as follows:-
Candidates must have passed 10th board from a recognized board.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th board examinations.
25th March 2019, 09:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study diploma in fashion photography:

Aspiring students should have passed 10 + 2 examination or equipment from recognised school board.

Admission is done on the basis of 10 + 2 percentage.
26th March 2019, 08:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Those who successfully completed their 10th standard with 50% of marks from a recognized university/institution are eligible to apply for Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh. Admission to the course is based on the board scored by the candidate in the 10th board examination and also Interview that has been conducted by the institutions.

Contact Information:
Address: SCO. 64-65, 1st floor, Sector 34A, Chandigarh, 160022
Phone: 092166 09009
Official website - http://www.ifdacademy.com/diploma-in...in-chandigarh/
26th March 2019, 09:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh:

Applicants must have passed class 10 or class 12 in any discipline from a recognized institute to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh. Duration of course is 3 months. There is 100% placement opportunities for Fashion Photography students provided by institute.

For details, you can visit:
http://www.ifdacademy.com/diploma-in...n-chandigarh/#
30th March 2019, 01:02 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in IFDA-Chandigarh

Candidates should have passed 10th having 50% from recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?