13th July 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food Production in Food Craft Institute Jammu?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Food Craft Institute Jammu for studying Diploma in Food Production course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

14th July 2019, 07:57 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food Production in Food Craft Institute Jammu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Food Craft Institute Jammu for studying Diploma in Food Production course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Food Production in Food Craft Institute Jammu:

1) Applicants must complete 1O+2 or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized board.

2) Applicant must have knowledge of English.

3) Applicants age should be not more than 25 years

Selection procedure: It will be based on marks obtained at 12th standard, and Personal interview.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?