9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma of Social Media Marketing course? Which are the colleges for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc IT student and now want to study PG Diploma of Social Media Marketing. Please tell me am I eligible to study this course? Which are the colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is Social Marketing? Criteria to get a job in Social Media Marketing? Which companies are offering this job?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Youth Development & Social Change for B.Com student? List of colleges offering admission?
  4. Procedure to become a journalist after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  5. How can I utilize my holidays for doing internship?
  6. List of entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in PR and Media Relations? Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  7. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Electronics Media) for Electronics graduate? List of M.Sc(Electronics Media) colleges in Bhopal?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mass Media in Kashmir University?
  9. What is the syllabus of M.A in Mass communication?
  10. Best colleges to study Mass & Media from United Kingdom? Way to get admission and eligibility criteria?
  11. Which course is good in MBA for BA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course to take in Canada apart from computer science after completion of B.Sc?
  13. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?
  14. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  15. Is BBS institute of Pharmaceutical and Allied Science approved by PCI?
  16. List of colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Social Work course? Future of this course in India and job prospectus?
  17. What kind of courses are available after B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks?
  18. How to study in UK for PG in electronics media?
19th May 2018, 02:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma of Social Media Marketing course? Which are the colleges for it?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is only one best college that offers this Post Graduate Diploma in Social Media Marketing course.

Here are the important details and eligibility criteria of the course.

Eligibility Criteria Required :-

@ You must have passed "Graduation" in any discipline from a UGC approved university.

@ Besides this, you must have successfully passed "Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA) and Personal Interview" to be eligible.

Duration of the course - 1 year

Name of the college - G D Goenka University

Name of the course - Post Graduate Diploma in Social Media Marketing

Ph. No: 0124 331 5999

Address: Gate No. 3, G.D.Goenka Education City, Sohna Gurgaon Road, Sohna, Gurgaon, Haryana-122103

Click here for More Details of the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?