19th April 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course for Arts and Designing in India? Which Colleges or Universities offer such courses?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Arts and Designing from India after completing my Intermediate so I want to know which is the best course for Arts and Designing in India? Which Colleges or Universities offer such courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student apply for degree course after clearing 12th ATKT?
  2. How can I become a dress designer if I am not interested in Maths
  3. Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?
  4. Universities which offer Bachelor of Arts(Acting) course in India?
  5. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  6. List of all universities or colleges providing PG course in Fashion Designing all over India?
  7. Can I pursue B.Sc IT with Humanities stream?
  8. Various career options for Arts students after 12th? Like Law, Journalism -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  10. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  11. Which college is better for me after scoring 82% in 12th?
  12. Is Arts required to get admission in Interior Designing in India?
  13. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  14. Am i eligible to study interior design in abroad without passing any subjects?
  15. What are the courses related to Paints? Which Colleges in India offer such courses?
  16. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  17. List of courses related to Automobile Designing and the colleges offering these courses in North India?
  18. Can I study MBBS from US or Australia with scholarship?
22nd April 2017, 12:03 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best course for Arts and Designing in India? Which Colleges or Universities offer such courses?

There are various arts and designing courses which can be pursued after intermediate , some of the courses are mentioned below--

** CGI (Computer Generated Image course)
** Web design and implementation
** Interior design course
** Graphic and web design courses
** Fashion design courses

Some of the best colleges of design are available in Mumbai

>> St Francis school of art and design
>> Industrial design center
>> Whistling woods international
>> National Institute of Fashion technology
>> L.S Raheja School of Arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?