9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology for studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

15th August 2019, 02:28 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The admission to the Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology is on the basis of your scores and rank in Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) followed by Counseling.

The qualification required to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology is 10th passed with minimum 40% marks in Mathematics and science(35% for SC and 33% for ST candidates.

You can visit the website http://powietjrt.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?