9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

15th August 2019, 02:31 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The duration of the Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology would be of 3 years with 6 semesters each of 6 months.

The fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology is given below:-

Year I:- Rs.18,640

Year II:- Rs.18,640

Year III:- Rs.18,640

You can visit the website http://powietjrt.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?