7th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering seats are available in SD College of Engineering and Technology?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me how many seats are there for Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering in SD College of Engineering and Technology? I want to join this course in this institute so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

11th August 2019, 10:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering seats are available in SD College of Engineering and Technology?

SD College of Engineering and Technology

The total number of Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering seats that are available in SD College of Engineering and Technology is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Jansath Road, Sahawali
Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh 251001, India
12th August 2019, 07:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering seats are available in SD College of Engineering and Technology?

There are total 60 seats are available for Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering course in SD College of Engineering and Technology.

You can visit the following website for more information.
https://www.sdcetmzn.org/
13th August 2019, 10:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering in SD College of Engineering and Technology is 45.

The admission to Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering in SD College of Engineering and Technology is on the basis of your rank in Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) followed by counseling.

You can visit the website https://www.sdcetmzn.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?