26th February 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Asansol Polytechnic?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Asansol Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Mining Engineering. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

7th March 2019, 10:00 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Asansol Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Asansol Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Mining Engineering. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.
Eligibility to study the Diploma in Mining Engineering in Asansol Polytechnic is a pass in 10th class or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks. Duration of the Diploma in Mining Engineering is three years in Asansol Polytechnic. Students are admitted to the Diploma in Mining Engineering course through regular and lateral entry admission in Asansol Polytechnic. Asansol Polytechnic is one of the oldest polytechnics in West Bengal with very good infrastructure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?