26th February 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Asansol Polytechnic?

Hi friends, I want to join Asansol Polytechnic for Diploma in Mining Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course. Waiting for your response!

15th March 2019, 12:44 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Asansol Polytechnic?

The technical diploma can be done just after the 10th standard.

The diploma is of 3 years of duration and interested candidates can take the admission by appearing in the state level exam called PPT (Pre Polytechnic Test)

If you secure good marks in the test, you will have to attend counsling and may be allotted a seat in the college of your wish.
15th March 2019, 01:05 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Asansol Polytechnic?

** Diploma in Mining Engineering is a Diploma level Mining Engineering course.

** In order to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Asansol Polytechnic, the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in 10th class is 50% and 60% in Physical science & Mathematics.

** The duration of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?