24th April 2019, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur?

Hello everyone, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Construction Management from ISBM-Jaipur. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

29th April 2019, 11:03 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur?

=> Advance Diploma in Construction Management (ADCM) is Diploma level Construction Technology course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with 2 years of work experience from a recognized board of education.

=> The duration of Advance Diploma in Construction Management course is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Address: VJ City Point, 503, Ahinsa Circle, Ashok Marg, C Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Phone: 1800 103 5262
29th April 2019, 06:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur?

Minimum educational qualification required to pursue Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur is pass degree in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized institute. Advanced Diploma in Construction Management is 1 year duration of course in regular mode.

You can find details in the below mentioned website link;
https://www.isbm.org.in/advance-dipl...management.php
30th April 2019, 05:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM, Jaipur are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have successfully passed their Higher Secondary Education (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognised educational board.

Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 examination.

There is no age bar to pursue this course.
1st May 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Construction Management from ISBM-Jaipur. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study the Advance Diploma in Construction Management in the ISBM-Jaipur. Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study the Advance Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur. Duration of the Advance Diploma in Construction Management in the ISBM-Jaipur is 1 year. Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM) website link is given Click Here
1st May 2019, 06:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Construction Management at ISBM in Jaipur below :-

Eligibility:-
-------------
You should have completed 10+2 or 12th grade in any relevant stream of Arts/Commerce/Science with a minimum aggregate from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?