25th February 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

27th February 2019, 04:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Interested and eligible candidates can collect the application at the academy in person or can download the from the website link given Click Here for the admission to study Diploma in Visual Communication at Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai. Students are selected through basic knowledge and interest in the chosen field of study and Personal Interview. They have to submit the filled in application along with registration fees of Rs 20,000 + GST for the admission to study Diploma in Visual Communication at Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai. They should also attach the attested copies of Transfer Certificate, attested certificate copies fulfilling eligibility criteria, Aadhaar Card photocopy, etc. for the admission to study Diploma in Visual Communication at Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
27th February 2019, 06:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai?

Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of basic knowledge of course & interest in the field of their study. Shortlisted candidates are required to appear in the personal Interview. Finally candidates are selected on the basis of performance in the personal Interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by downloading the application through the below mentioned official website link.
http://bridgeacademy.in/download/Media_Application.pdf
Candidates may also obtain the application form at the Academy in person.

For details, visit the below mentioned website link:
http://bridgeacademy.in/Admission.php
27th February 2019, 08:58 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission Procedure:

- Admission list is prepared on the basis of 10th marks. Those who having basic knowledge and interest in Visual Communication Design will be get more preference at the time of admission.

- The candidate can download the application form from the official website of Bright Academy of Media and also get the application from the university campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?