25th February 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai?

I want to do Diploma in Visual Communication Design from Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

27th February 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Visual Communication Design from Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Visual Communication in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai is a pass in 10+2 or 10th standard or equivalent. Duration of the Diploma in Visual Communication in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai is one year. Candidates can study various subjects in Diploma in Visual Communication like Drawing, Graphic Designing, Media Orientation, Post Production Technology, Advertising, Web Designing, Visual Effects, etc. at Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
27th February 2019, 05:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai?

Candidates who have passed +2 or 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to study Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bridge Academy of Media Studies, Chennai. Duration of that course is one year.

Candidates can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://bridgeacademy.in/training/vis...on-courses.php
27th February 2019, 09:10 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai you must complete 10th standard with at least 50% of marks from a recognized board.

Admission to the based on the marks scored in 10th board exam and personal interview.

For more information Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?