14th November 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Adapted Physical Education in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Adapted Physical Education course from Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

17th November 2019, 06:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Adapted Physical Education in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Adapted Physical Education in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University is on the basis of candidates' performance in the entrance exam.

The candidate should have masters degree from any recognized university. And the candidate should have passed master's degree with a minimum of 50% marks.

You may visit the website www.tnpesu.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?